Friday, September 2, 2016

Ahhhh! September is here full of the crisp air we expect to have. We have plans of going to the Three County Fair in Northampton this weekend the perfect end of summer activity. My sons will be heading back to college next week, one in Western MA and the other to Boston. Even though all this bodes the coming of Fall we are still in summer and I plan on continuing my Summer season paintings on this blog and dailypaintworks.com as well as my website and social media.

For now though, my painting Poppies which was away at the Brick Co-workshop Anniversary show is back. We had a great time at Celebrate Holyoke visiting my painting in the wonderful Pop-up Gallery setting. Love those old brick walls!


                            Poppies now will be available for sale at Daily Paintworks 



Hope everyone has a wonderful Labor Day weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment